The VRUZEND V2.1 is our high power battery building kit. The caps are similar to our V1.5 kit, but the SS components are upgraded to copper coated with pure nickel for the highest level of conductivity and the best level of corrosion resistance.
The V2.1 kit replaced our V2.0 kit by adding barrel bolts to compress the pack’s connections. This helps ensure consistent connections even under high vibration environments.
Each V2.1 kit comes with enough components to build a battery with up to thirty (30) 18650 cells.
To build a battery with more than 30 cells, simply combine multiple kits together to reach any battery size you need.
Each basic kit includes:
- 60 cell terminal blocks with nickel coated copper alloy spring contacts (enough for 30 18650 cells)
- 60 screw terminals and nuts
- 80 pure copper bus bars coated in pure nickel for corrosion resistance and high conductivity
- 4 main wire clamps (for charge/discharge wires)
- 4 cable tie straps for securing the pack
The VRUZEND 2.1 kit includes all the parts necessary to join your cells together and create all of the electrical connections. However, you’ll still need a charger to charge the battery and a BMS if you you’d like to use one (recommended for safety). You’ll also need 18650 cells.
- No soldering or spot welding required… at all! You can finally build a battery with nothing more than a socket driver or wrench and your bare hands!
- End cap standoffs – four posts on the end of each cap keep the conductive metal components off of your workbench and help reduce the chance of short circuits. Safety first!
- Customizable and adjustable – build a battery of any size, and increase the battery voltage or capacity as your needs change. By simply moving or adding cell blocks and series or parallel connections, you can increase the voltage or amp-hour capacity of your battery easily!
- Serviceable – if a cell ever dies, you can open up the pack and replace it!
- High power – The V2.1 kit is rated for 20A per cell, allowing you to power even your highest power devices